Welcome to the Wall Hill Farm Guest House in Cheshire
Special offer on Thurdays £60.00 per night
Special offer on Sundays £50.00 per night
Winter promotion to 31.3,18
Single occupation rate £65.00 per night
£15.00 off single night stay = £75.00 per night
£15.00 off per night for 2 night stay = £75.00 per night
£20.00 off per night for 3 night stay or longer = £70.00 per night.
All offers include full English breakfast and VAT
Lowest offer prices for all bookings.
No booking fee, no card fee
- Welcome to Wall Hill Farm Guest House in Acton Bridge, Northwich, Cheshire. Rooms from £70 per night.
- The guest house was originally a barn for Wall Hill Farm, which is a grade 2 listed building. The 250 year old brick built, traditional Cheshire barn was converted in 2009 to form a 7-bedroom guesthouse offering luxury accommodation in a rural setting.
- The accommodation is self contained and you can come and go as you wish without disturbing us or our other guests. The electronic door key gives you access to the external doors and your bedroom door. The car park and building are flood lit until 11.30pm and the porch light remains on during the hours of darkness.
- The village of Acton Bridge is situated in central Cheshire, just off the main A49 trunk road and some 5-miles distance from junction 10 of the M56 motorway. Acton Bridge has a railway station on the main west coast line between Crewe and Liverpool.
- There are four inns in the village, all of which serve home cooked food and real ales. All five are within a 5-15 minute walk if you do not want to drive.
- Chester, Liverpool and Manchester are all easily reached by road in less than 30 minutes.
- The 7-bedroom accommodation comprises of both twin and double rooms, each individually themed and all with en-suite facilities.
- Six of the bedrooms facilitate extra beds, if required, for families.
- Family accommodation. If bedrooms 1 and 2 are booked together they form a suite with own locked access, to accommodate 4 – 7 people.
- Family accommodation. Bedrooms 3 and 4 have an interconnecting door. Booked together they provide a double bedroom and bedroom with 2 single beds.
- Bedroom 3 is fully accessible for wheelchair access.
- Full central heating thermostatically controlled in each room by yourself, be hot or cool, you choose.
- Hospitality tray with assortment of tea coffee and biscuits.
- Iron and ironing board in each bedroom.
- Flat screen digital TV’s with free view channels.
- Free WIFI access throughout.
- Hair dryers in en-suite bathrooms.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Dogs are not allowed except for guide dogs.
- Free level floodlit parking.